Thursday, October 20, 2005

A True Blue Dem?

I never knew Rush.
":..I set up exactly what the other side's position is. I'm the only one who'll do it honestly. If I have a liberal guest on this program, I'm not guaranteed the liberal guest is going to be honest about what he believes. So in order to establish what I believe and what I think, I set myself up by presenting the liberal point of view on whatever issue it is I'm talking about. So he's wrong about that."
So thats why you never have any liberal guest because you accurately represent liberal positions.
Here's some of his insights into "liberal positions"
"They [Democrats] probably have more fear of Christians than they do nuclear weapons being launched by North Korea."
Or this one.
"The left in this abortion business -- when I tell you that that's the sacrament to their religion of liberalism, you've got to understand. It's their communion."
Maybe you knew us Rush, before you started sucking down all those pain pills.