Sunday, December 18, 2005

SOSDD

In regards to Bush's speech. Except for this:
I also want to speak to those of you who did not support my decision to send troops to Iraq: I have heard your disagreement, and I know how deeply it is felt.

Yet now there are only two options before our country -- victory or defeat. And the need for victory is larger than any president or political party, because the security of our people is in the balance. I do not expect you to support everything I do, but tonight I have a request: do not give in to despair, and do not give up on this fight for freedom.
I like, I like. Even though you may hate the war, disagree with its premises, are repulsed by Bush, this is a fight we cannot afford to lose. We don't need another Afghanistan.

....WoC update: I wonder if O'Leilly will condemn the president for mentioning Hanukahh in the same breath as Christmas. By golly that's almost a sin, and must be condemned. Everyone knows that from Thanksgiving until February is Christmas season, and Christmas season only.