Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Hmm Forgive Me

Forgive me if this is up twice. The times are screwed up.

Don't really want to pack right now. So I will give you a round-up, a bit drunk but it will be worthwhile nonetheless.

Sully: We questioned authority this year and won! A lot of good that has done us...

Impeach all those judges for questioning what Bush can and cannot do, atrios laughs at the fools. Duh, he's our holy monarch. I liked the Hapsburgs didn't you?

Didn't read it but looks like something I would find interesting.

Yeah that Drudge is sure a left-leaning news organization. Damn idiots. Wait those two links should be reversed, or maybe not. Not sure. It will all work out though.

Mentioned it before but damn I sure love John Cole even though I disagree with him half the time. Oh and just for the record I hate Kos, even though I agree with him half the time, a conundrum I think not. And I always despise the godfather, and underpants media and powerline and littlegreenfootballs and michelle malkin and so on and so forth. To lazy to link to most of them but you can figure it out.

Time to stop.