Saturday, January 21, 2006

Fantastic Extrapolation

Assrocket.
I'm not about to pose as a TV critic; not only have I never seen Commander In Chief, I've never seen any show now appearing on television, other than news, sports, HGTV, What Not To Wear and American Idol. The last three reflect the influence of my teenage daughters, but, for what it's worth, I've never heard them mention Commander In Chief. Stacy London, yes; Geena Davis, no. So it looks as though, once again, the American public has sniffed out liberal propaganda and turned up its nose.

Never seen the show, don't actually know how "liberal" it is, but know that the "American people" reject Commander in Chief because of its liberal tendencies. Brilliant analysis and sums up the culmination of the rest of your work, throw a bunch of shit together that you know nothing about, and than share your brilliant insights. Fantastic.